Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 7: The Ending


We spent the afternoon in downtown Memphis. We ate lunch at Ground Zero Blues Club, which Stacy's mom had previously visited and insisted that we see. We shared some pulled pork and sweet potato fries.


Here I am looking cool outside. But it was quite hot actually...


Stacy can cross the street all by herself!


Here's what the highway looked like during the final stretch of our journey.


Then we arrived in Louisiana!


Here's the sunset over the wetland as we drove over the long bridges to New Orleans.


We made it back to Stacy's old apartment safe and sound. Shortly after this photo we went on a cleaning rampage.


The end!

5 comments:

  1. FINAL. (Noting a pattern here among today's comments.) And finality always makes me sad, as I invariably prefer beginnings to endings.
    So I'm predictably sorry that your blog has ended. Love to you both. Always and always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALTERNATIVE ENDING. Legend says they live happy ever after.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha these are strange comments. we're looking for apartments now fyi!

    ReplyDelete